TD Securities Upgrades IAMGOLD (IAG) to Buy
- Energy weighs on S&P, Dow; techs boost Nasdaq
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
TD Securities upgraded IAMGOLD (NYSE: IAG) from Hold to Buy with a price target of C$7.5.
Analyst Steven Green said, "With IAMGOLD's cost-reduction initiatives paying off and the company now generating meaningful free cash flow, we believe that it can narrow the current valuation gap. At 4.1x 2017E EBITDA and 0.9x NAV, the stock is trading at a significant discount to its peers."
Shares of IAMGOLD closed at $3.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) to Buy
- Wedbush Downgrades Select Comfort (SCSS) to Neutral
- Dougherty & Co Starts Harmonic Inc. (HLIT) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!