T-Mobile (TMUS) PT Raised to $46 at Nomura, Remains Sidelined
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Nomura Securities analyst Jeffrey Kvaal lifted his price target on T-Mobile US, (NASDAQ: TMUS) to $46.00 (from $44.00) but maintained a Neutral rating.
Kvaal commented, "T-Mobile posted another solid quarter of in-line to above consensus metrics, despite rising 3Q competition that plagued rivals. Higher net add guidance sets the stage for FY17 FCF growth. We modestly raise our estimates and TP to $46. However, TMUS had previewed solid net adds on 9/20; TMUS 's view the T deal would cause 'all kinds of consolidation' likely drove the shares' rise."
FY16E EPS from $1.29 to $1.45; FY17E EPS from $1.65 to $1.60.
Shares of T-Mobile US, closed at $51.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
- Western Digital (WDC): Raising PT After Analyst Day - Baird
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!