T-Mobile (TMUS) PT Raised to $46 at Nomura, Remains Sidelined
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Nomura Securities analyst Jeffrey Kvaal lifted his price target on T-Mobile US, (NASDAQ: TMUS) to $46.00 (from $44.00) but maintained a Neutral rating.
Kvaal commented, "T-Mobile posted another solid quarter of in-line to above consensus metrics, despite rising 3Q competition that plagued rivals. Higher net add guidance sets the stage for FY17 FCF growth. We modestly raise our estimates and TP to $46. However, TMUS had previewed solid net adds on 9/20; TMUS 's view the T deal would cause 'all kinds of consolidation' likely drove the shares' rise."
FY16E EPS from $1.29 to $1.45; FY17E EPS from $1.65 to $1.60.
Shares of T-Mobile US, closed at $51.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!