T-Mobile (TMUS) PT, Estimates Raised at Jefferies
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Mike McCormack reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on T-Mobile US, (NASDAQ: TMUS) to $59.00 (from $55.00) following strong results.
commented, "T-Mobile continued its momentum with a postpaid handset net add beat, and stronger ARPU. ARPU remains a key focus, with an eye on the impact of promotional/competitive activity. Management expects "stable" ARPU going forward, which supports our bullish view on revenue growth. A guidance raise on adds and ARPU furthered sentiment. In our view, yesterday's stock performance was also fueled by M&A speculation, though we doubt a deal is in the offing near term."
The firm raised Q4 EPS from $0.21 to $0.36 and FY 2016 EPS from $1.27 to $1.63.
Shares of T-Mobile US, closed at $51.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on TEGNA (TGNA) Following Investor Conference
- UBS Raises Price Target on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Following Analyst Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!