T-Mobile (TMUS) PT, Estimates Raised at Jefferies
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Mike McCormack reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on T-Mobile US, (NASDAQ: TMUS) to $59.00 (from $55.00) following strong results.
commented, "T-Mobile continued its momentum with a postpaid handset net add beat, and stronger ARPU. ARPU remains a key focus, with an eye on the impact of promotional/competitive activity. Management expects "stable" ARPU going forward, which supports our bullish view on revenue growth. A guidance raise on adds and ARPU furthered sentiment. In our view, yesterday's stock performance was also fueled by M&A speculation, though we doubt a deal is in the offing near term."
The firm raised Q4 EPS from $0.21 to $0.36 and FY 2016 EPS from $1.27 to $1.63.
Shares of T-Mobile US, closed at $51.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!