T-Mobile (TMUS) PT, Estimates Raised at Jefferies
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Oil eases after two-day gain, rising U.S. production weighs
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst Mike McCormack reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on T-Mobile US, (NASDAQ: TMUS) to $59.00 (from $55.00) following strong results.
commented, "T-Mobile continued its momentum with a postpaid handset net add beat, and stronger ARPU. ARPU remains a key focus, with an eye on the impact of promotional/competitive activity. Management expects "stable" ARPU going forward, which supports our bullish view on revenue growth. A guidance raise on adds and ARPU furthered sentiment. In our view, yesterday's stock performance was also fueled by M&A speculation, though we doubt a deal is in the offing near term."
The firm raised Q4 EPS from $0.21 to $0.36 and FY 2016 EPS from $1.27 to $1.63.
Shares of T-Mobile US, closed at $51.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Workiva (WK) to Equalweight, Says Owning The Stock Could be Challenging In 2017
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!