Sysco Corp. (SYY): Raising PT to $56 - BMO
- Futures rise as 'Trump rally' rolls on
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BMO Capital analyst, Kelly Bania, reiterated her Market Perform rating on shares of Sysco (NYSE: SYY) following an exceptionally strong F1Q17, supported by an accelerating contribution from internal initiatives, solid contribution from independents/specialty business, and strong international performance.
The new target price of $56 (up from $52) reflects 20x FY2018E EPS and an 11-12x EV/EBITDA multiple. The Market Perform rating stayed the same due to valuation.
Shares of Sysco closed at $54.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO): Another Beat And Raise - Drexel Hamilton
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Entergy (ETR) to $72 Following Announced PPA Termination
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!