Synopsys (SNPS): Notes From The Road - RBC
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst, Mitch Steves, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Synopsys (NASDAQ: SNPS) after holding investor meetings with Trac Pham (CFO) and Nick Taber (IR).
1) the software integrity ramp is continuing to go as planned
2) semiconductor IP should continue to sustain double digit growth
3) M&A and buybacks should remain as the primary use cases for the cash balance
4) strategically the Company will focus on maintaining share and reinvesting into software integrity & semiconductor IP
5) despite semiconductor consolidation, R&D spending and the percentage allocated to EDA should remain stable.
No change to the price target of $66.
Shares of Synopsys closed at $59.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadcom (AVGO): Brocade Boosts Potential Upside to $250/sh - RBC
- Impax Laboratories (IPXL): Raising 4Q EPS 33% Ahead Of Earnings - RBC
- Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) PT Lowered to $56 at Jefferies Amid Adult Tourette's Data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!