Synopsys (SNPS): Notes From The Road - RBC
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, Mitch Steves, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Synopsys (NASDAQ: SNPS) after holding investor meetings with Trac Pham (CFO) and Nick Taber (IR).
1) the software integrity ramp is continuing to go as planned
2) semiconductor IP should continue to sustain double digit growth
3) M&A and buybacks should remain as the primary use cases for the cash balance
4) strategically the Company will focus on maintaining share and reinvesting into software integrity & semiconductor IP
5) despite semiconductor consolidation, R&D spending and the percentage allocated to EDA should remain stable.
No change to the price target of $66.
Shares of Synopsys closed at $59.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Community Bank System (CBU) to Acquire Merchants Bancshares (MBVT) in ~$304M Deal
- Susquehanna Cuts Price Target on KLA-Tencor (KLAC) Following Strong 1Q
- Synopsys' Galaxy Design Platform Enables Superior Low-Power Designs on Samsung's 10-nm Process Technology
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!