Symantec (SYMC): NDR Reveals BlueCoat Revenue Synergies Could Be Extensive And Not In Guidance
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Andrew Nowinski, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Symantec (NASDAQ: SYMC) after traveling with management.
The analyst stated "We continue to believe revenue growth will accelerate and operating margin can expand, resulting in long-term earnings growth of 12-14% beyond FY18."
Questions were primarily focused on the BlueCoat acquisition. The primary revenue synergy is expected to be cross-selling Blue Coat’s ProxySG into Symantec’s installed base and cross-selling Symantec’s DLP product into Blue Coat’s installed base. Symantec has over 370,000 enterprise customers, while Blue Coat has over 15,000 enterprise customers. This is key since management’s FY18 EPS guidance of $1.70-$1.80 does NOT assume any impact from these revenue synergies.
price target of $27.00
Shares of Symantec closed at $23.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Dougherty & Co Starts Computer Programs and Systems (CPSI) at Buy
- Mitsubishi UFJ Downgrades Anadarko Petroleum (APC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Management Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!