Swift Transportation (SWFT) PT Bumped to $24 at Stifel Following Solid Q3
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Stifel analyst John Larkin reiterated a Buy rating and bumped his price target on Swift Transportation (NYSE: SWFT) to $24.00 (from $23.00) following Q3 results.
- The truckload segment posted a 4% y/y contraction in revenue (excluding fuel surcharges) to $469 million, and a 140 basis point unfavorable increase in adjusted operating ratio (to 89.8%).
- The dedicated segment performance continued the positive trends which first emerged in 2015. Results reflected nice revenue productivity growth and improved pricing.
- The intermodal segment continues to struggle as the company strives to improve operational results.
- The refrigerated segment’s revenue (excluding fuel surcharges revenue) declined a little over 7% y/y.
- Swift’s leverage ratio remained in the 1.8x to 1.9x range at the end of 3Q16 compared to the 2.0x +/- range during 2015.
- SWFT is trading near the middle of its historical range on an absolute basis and on a basis relative to the truckload sector, when compared to trailing 10-year adjusted trading statistics.
- Our 2016, 2017, and 2018 EPS estimates remain unchanged at $1.32, $1.48, and $1.73, respectively.
Shares of Swift Transportation closed at $20.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!