Susquehanna Downgrades Genesco (GCO) to Neutral on Valuation
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Susquehanna downgraded Genesco (NYSE: GCO) from Positive to Neutral with a price target of $62.00, saying the stock is fairly valued at its current level.
Analyst Sam Poser commented, "We are downgrading GCO to Neutral and maintaining our $62 price target. The expected uptick in the stock occurred shortly following our note on November 3rd wherein we raised our PT to $62. The stock is up ~28% since our September 15th initiation and now appears to adequately reflect: 1) the benefit to the Lids Group business from the Cubs' World Series win; and 2) the risk/reward surrounding a potential rebound in the Journeys business. Furthermore, the stock now trades at ~13.5x FY19 EPS which is slightly above historical averages. As a result, we expect shares to tread water for the foreseeable future."
Shares of Genesco closed at $66.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argus Downgrades Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) to Sell
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies, Sam Poser
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!