Susquehanna Downgrades Genesco (GCO) to Neutral on Valuation
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Susquehanna downgraded Genesco (NYSE: GCO) from Positive to Neutral with a price target of $62.00, saying the stock is fairly valued at its current level.
Analyst Sam Poser commented, "We are downgrading GCO to Neutral and maintaining our $62 price target. The expected uptick in the stock occurred shortly following our note on November 3rd wherein we raised our PT to $62. The stock is up ~28% since our September 15th initiation and now appears to adequately reflect: 1) the benefit to the Lids Group business from the Cubs' World Series win; and 2) the risk/reward surrounding a potential rebound in the Journeys business. Furthermore, the stock now trades at ~13.5x FY19 EPS which is slightly above historical averages. As a result, we expect shares to tread water for the foreseeable future."
Shares of Genesco closed at $66.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Bear Poser at Susquehanna Modestly Lifts Numbers
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades First Potomac (FPO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies, Sam Poser
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!