Surgery Partners, Inc. (SGRY): 14% SS Revenue Growth - Jefferies
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Brian Tanqllut, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Surgery Partners (NASDAQ: SGRY) after the company reported a strong Q2, headlined by a 14.4% increase in SS revenue. This bolsters his growth-driven bullish thesis on the stock.
As SGRY continues to execute on its strategy of driving growth through a combination of physician practice and ASC acquisitions and the expansion of service offerings, including emerging opportunities in orthopedics, the analyst expects the company to continue delivering very healthy top line and cash flow growth that would drive continued share upside.
No change to the price target of $27.00.
Shares of Surgery Partners closed at $16.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!