Surgery Partners, Inc. (SGRY): 14% SS Revenue Growth - Jefferies
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Brian Tanqllut, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Surgery Partners (NASDAQ: SGRY) after the company reported a strong Q2, headlined by a 14.4% increase in SS revenue. This bolsters his growth-driven bullish thesis on the stock.
As SGRY continues to execute on its strategy of driving growth through a combination of physician practice and ASC acquisitions and the expansion of service offerings, including emerging opportunities in orthopedics, the analyst expects the company to continue delivering very healthy top line and cash flow growth that would drive continued share upside.
No change to the price target of $27.00.
Shares of Surgery Partners closed at $16.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!