Surgery Partners, Inc. (SGRY): 14% SS Revenue Growth - Jefferies
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Brian Tanqllut, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Surgery Partners (NASDAQ: SGRY) after the company reported a strong Q2, headlined by a 14.4% increase in SS revenue. This bolsters his growth-driven bullish thesis on the stock.
As SGRY continues to execute on its strategy of driving growth through a combination of physician practice and ASC acquisitions and the expansion of service offerings, including emerging opportunities in orthopedics, the analyst expects the company to continue delivering very healthy top line and cash flow growth that would drive continued share upside.
No change to the price target of $27.00.
Shares of Surgery Partners closed at $16.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!