Supernus Pharma (SUPN): Settlement Pushed Out Again - Jefferies
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, David Steinberg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Supernus Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: SUPN) after the Judge delays settlement talks to a likely Q4 or early 2017.
Volume growth remains strong for the company’s two epilepsy brands and there are a bevy of regulatory and clinical catalysts on the horizon. Near term however, depends on resolving the TXR patent dispute. Despite recent delays in the legal process the analyst believes the most likely outcome is a settlement with generic challenger TEVA and if a settlement is to be reached, it would occur in the next 1-4 months.
No change to the price target of $28.
Shares of Supernus Pharmaceuticals closed at $21.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Downgrades Alcobra Ltd. (ADHD) to Hold
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Kohl's (KSS) to Underperform
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Verisk Analytics (VRSK) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!