Supernus Pharma (SUPN): Settlement Pushed Out Again - Jefferies
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst, David Steinberg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Supernus Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: SUPN) after the Judge delays settlement talks to a likely Q4 or early 2017.
Volume growth remains strong for the company’s two epilepsy brands and there are a bevy of regulatory and clinical catalysts on the horizon. Near term however, depends on resolving the TXR patent dispute. Despite recent delays in the legal process the analyst believes the most likely outcome is a settlement with generic challenger TEVA and if a settlement is to be reached, it would occur in the next 1-4 months.
No change to the price target of $28.
Shares of Supernus Pharmaceuticals closed at $21.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW): Slower? Yes But For Longer - Jefferies
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!