Supernus Pharma (SUPN): Settlement Pushed Out Again - Jefferies
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst, David Steinberg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Supernus Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: SUPN) after the Judge delays settlement talks to a likely Q4 or early 2017.
Volume growth remains strong for the company’s two epilepsy brands and there are a bevy of regulatory and clinical catalysts on the horizon. Near term however, depends on resolving the TXR patent dispute. Despite recent delays in the legal process the analyst believes the most likely outcome is a settlement with generic challenger TEVA and if a settlement is to be reached, it would occur in the next 1-4 months.
No change to the price target of $28.
Shares of Supernus Pharmaceuticals closed at $21.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
- Jefferies Reiterates Hold on Dunkin' Brands (DNKN) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!