Sunrun (RUN) PT Raised to $10 at Oppenheimer
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst Colin Rusch reiterated an Outperform rating and boosted his price target on Sunrun (NASDAQ: RUN) to $10.00 (from $9.00) following results.
Rusch commented, "RUN continued to demonstrate the resiliency of its multi-channel model. Value creation and growth are running ahead of competitors. RUN noted it continues to see strong fundamentals even as competitors guide installations lower. The company is also making progress on reducing cost both from an installation and an overhead perspective. As the company works through the last of higher cost equipment we believe equipment cost will begin to be a tailwind in 2017. We are also encouraged to see the company maintaining retained value per watt on its entire portfolio over the last year. We believe the company’s more nuanced pricing level is helping the company maximize value per company. We are increasing our PT to $10 (from $9) and reiterate our Outperform rating."
Shares of Sunrun closed at $4.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
- Mizuho Securities Adjusts Estimates Following Gap, Inc. (GPS) Comp Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!