Sunrun (RUN) PT Raised to $10 at Oppenheimer
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst Colin Rusch reiterated an Outperform rating and boosted his price target on Sunrun (NASDAQ: RUN) to $10.00 (from $9.00) following results.
Rusch commented, "RUN continued to demonstrate the resiliency of its multi-channel model. Value creation and growth are running ahead of competitors. RUN noted it continues to see strong fundamentals even as competitors guide installations lower. The company is also making progress on reducing cost both from an installation and an overhead perspective. As the company works through the last of higher cost equipment we believe equipment cost will begin to be a tailwind in 2017. We are also encouraged to see the company maintaining retained value per watt on its entire portfolio over the last year. We believe the company’s more nuanced pricing level is helping the company maximize value per company. We are increasing our PT to $10 (from $9) and reiterate our Outperform rating."
Shares of Sunrun closed at $4.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $90
- Crocs (CROX) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!