SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Reiterates Buy on Pandora (P) Following Announced Direct Deals
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Oil eases after two-day gain, rising U.S. production weighs
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey reiterated a Buy rating and $18.00 price target on Pandora (NYSE: P) following the company's announced U.S.-only direct deals with most major labels.
Analyst Robert Peck commented, "Pandora announced direct deals with most major labels, which would allow it to launch new interactive services and enhance existing products. Under the terms of the deals, Pandora's royalty expenses likely would be higher than current estimates, and are easier to quantify. However, given limited information, the revenue opportunity remains uncertain. Our analysis suggests improved monetization from new higher-CPM ad units could offset potential cost increases without impacting user experience. Shares attractively priced at ~2x 2018 revenue and ~14x normalized EBITDA; Reiterate Buy and $18 PT."
Shares of Pandora closed at $14.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Travelport Worldwide Limited (TVPT) to Equalweight
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades TIM Participacoes (TSU) to Overweight
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesSunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Robert Peck
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!