SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Reiterates Buy on Pandora (P) Following Announced Direct Deals
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey reiterated a Buy rating and $18.00 price target on Pandora (NYSE: P) following the company's announced U.S.-only direct deals with most major labels.
Analyst Robert Peck commented, "Pandora announced direct deals with most major labels, which would allow it to launch new interactive services and enhance existing products. Under the terms of the deals, Pandora's royalty expenses likely would be higher than current estimates, and are easier to quantify. However, given limited information, the revenue opportunity remains uncertain. Our analysis suggests improved monetization from new higher-CPM ad units could offset potential cost increases without impacting user experience. Shares attractively priced at ~2x 2018 revenue and ~14x normalized EBITDA; Reiterate Buy and $18 PT."
Shares of Pandora closed at $14.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Pandora (P) to Outperform
- UBS Raises Price Target on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Following Analyst Meeting
- Aegis Capital Starts Pandora (P) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesSunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Robert Peck
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!