SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Raises price Target on JD.com (JD) to $31
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey reiterated a Buy rating on JD.com, Inc (NASDAQ: JD), and raised the price target to $31.00 (from $27.00), ahead of the company's 3Q report.
Analyst Robert Peck commented, "GMV growth for 3Q could be challenged by seasonality, increased competition, as well as anti-brushing, impacts from virtual goods and PaiPai comps. However, gross profit growth remains robust at >50% and core 1P profitability and FCF are improving as JD's scale (better supplier terms) and category mix shifts offset continued opex spending and investments in logistics, FMCG and cloud. Investor sentiment remains cautious around near term issues and supportive of secular trends. We reiterate Buy rating and new 2017 PT of $31 PT from $27, which implies 5x EV/GP, in line with peers."
Shares of JD.com, Inc closed at $27.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Renaissance Starts JD.com, Inc (JD) at Buy, $32 PT
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Expedia (EXPE) to $145; Reiterates Outperform
- DA Davidson Downgrades Inventure Foods (SNAK) to Neutral, Predicts Company Won't Exist In Current Form Come June 2017
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesSunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Robert Peck
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!