SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Raises price Target on JD.com (JD) to $31
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey reiterated a Buy rating on JD.com, Inc (NASDAQ: JD), and raised the price target to $31.00 (from $27.00), ahead of the company's 3Q report.
Analyst Robert Peck commented, "GMV growth for 3Q could be challenged by seasonality, increased competition, as well as anti-brushing, impacts from virtual goods and PaiPai comps. However, gross profit growth remains robust at >50% and core 1P profitability and FCF are improving as JD's scale (better supplier terms) and category mix shifts offset continued opex spending and investments in logistics, FMCG and cloud. Investor sentiment remains cautious around near term issues and supportive of secular trends. We reiterate Buy rating and new 2017 PT of $31 PT from $27, which implies 5x EV/GP, in line with peers."
Shares of JD.com, Inc closed at $27.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on TEGNA (TGNA) Following Investor Conference
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Raising Estimates, Cutting Valuation Range - Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesSunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Robert Peck
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!