SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) to Hold
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey downgraded Juno Therapeutics (NASDAQ: JUNO) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $25.00 (from $48.00) after the ROCKET study evaluating JCAR015 in no-option Adult ALL was placed on clinical hold for the second time.
The analyst sees reduced visibility and increased uncertainty, and have conservatively removed ALL from the model.
Shares of Juno Therapeutics closed at $22.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Downgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Neutral
- Perrigo (PRGO): Cutting PT After Cautious Commentary - RBC
- Canaccord Genuity Starts Kratos Defense & Security (KTOS) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesSunTrust Robinson Humphrey
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!