SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey reiterated a Hold rating on E*TRADE Financial (NASDAQ: ETFC), and raised the price target to $31.00 (from $30.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Executive Chairman Rodger Lawson outlined the company's goal of 2-3% incremental growth per year. To that end, the Board is taking a more active role in managing the company, and is placing increased emphasis on the "core" brokerage business. SunTrust raised 4Q16 and 2017 EPS estimates to $0.38 and $1.77 from $0.37 and $1.76, respectively.
Analyst Douglas Mewhirter commented, "We reiterate our Hold rating on ETFC shares following a solid third quarter result. Although the results were good - even without the provision reversal - management has their work cut out for them to accelerate customer growth in an extremely competitive market. We have added $0.01 to our 4Q16 EPS estimate and our full-year 2017 EPS estimate, reflecting additional deposit growth and slight NIM expansion. We have increased our price target to $31 from $30, which equals 17x 2017E EPS."
Shares of E*TRADE closed at $28.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Instinet Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Buy
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) Following Phase l Data Release
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesSunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!