SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey reiterated a Hold rating on E*TRADE Financial (NASDAQ: ETFC), and raised the price target to $31.00 (from $30.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Executive Chairman Rodger Lawson outlined the company's goal of 2-3% incremental growth per year. To that end, the Board is taking a more active role in managing the company, and is placing increased emphasis on the "core" brokerage business. SunTrust raised 4Q16 and 2017 EPS estimates to $0.38 and $1.77 from $0.37 and $1.76, respectively.
Analyst Douglas Mewhirter commented, "We reiterate our Hold rating on ETFC shares following a solid third quarter result. Although the results were good - even without the provision reversal - management has their work cut out for them to accelerate customer growth in an extremely competitive market. We have added $0.01 to our 4Q16 EPS estimate and our full-year 2017 EPS estimate, reflecting additional deposit growth and slight NIM expansion. We have increased our price target to $31 from $30, which equals 17x 2017E EPS."
Shares of E*TRADE closed at $28.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesSunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!