Summit Therapeutics (SMMT) PT Raised to $30 at Needham & Company Amid Sarepta Deal
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst Chad Messer reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Summit Therapeutics plc (NASDAQ: SMMT) to $30.00 (from $22.00) after the company licensed out European rights to Phase II candidate ezutromid to Sarepta.
Messer commented, "We believe this deal provides two key positives to Summit: cash needed to fund Phase II to a critical data readout, and validation from an established DMD company. The deal also allows for the future combination of dystophin and utrophin targeting therapies, which we believe has solid scientific rationale. We reiterate our Buy rating and are increasing our price target to $30 reflecting the financial de-risking and clinical validation from the deal."
Shares of Summit Therapeutics plc closed at $8.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Electronics for Imaging (EFII) Following Solid 3Q
- UBS Cuts Price Target on V.F. Corp. (VFC) to $59; Reiterates Buy
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO) Following Announced Eagle Ford Shale Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Momentum Movers
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!