Summit Therapeutics (SMMT) PT Raised to $30 at Needham & Company Amid Sarepta Deal
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst Chad Messer reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Summit Therapeutics plc (NASDAQ: SMMT) to $30.00 (from $22.00) after the company licensed out European rights to Phase II candidate ezutromid to Sarepta.
Messer commented, "We believe this deal provides two key positives to Summit: cash needed to fund Phase II to a critical data readout, and validation from an established DMD company. The deal also allows for the future combination of dystophin and utrophin targeting therapies, which we believe has solid scientific rationale. We reiterate our Buy rating and are increasing our price target to $30 reflecting the financial de-risking and clinical validation from the deal."
Shares of Summit Therapeutics plc closed at $8.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oclaro (OCLR): Preannouncement Positive And Margin Leverage Means More To Come - Needham
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $144 at FBR Capital
- Fastenal (FAST) PT Raised to $49 at Credit Suisse Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Momentum Movers
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!