Summit Therapeutics (SMMT) PT Raised to $30 at Needham & Company Amid Sarepta Deal
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst Chad Messer reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Summit Therapeutics plc (NASDAQ: SMMT) to $30.00 (from $22.00) after the company licensed out European rights to Phase II candidate ezutromid to Sarepta.
Messer commented, "We believe this deal provides two key positives to Summit: cash needed to fund Phase II to a critical data readout, and validation from an established DMD company. The deal also allows for the future combination of dystophin and utrophin targeting therapies, which we believe has solid scientific rationale. We reiterate our Buy rating and are increasing our price target to $30 reflecting the financial de-risking and clinical validation from the deal."
Shares of Summit Therapeutics plc closed at $8.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on TTM Technologies (TTMI) Following 3Q
- Western Digital (WDC): Results Even Higher Than Preannouncement - Needham
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on VCA Antech (WOOF) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Momentum Movers
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!