Summit Redstone Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Sell
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Summit Redstone initiates coverage on Nutanix (NASDAQ: NTNX) with a Sell rating and a price target of $16.00.
Analyst Srini Nandury commented, "Our contacts tell us that incumbents such as Dell/VMware, HP and Cisco are likely to be formidable competitors to Nutanix as they bring out their own versions to address the HCI market. We think the competitive threat to Nutanix is real and cannot be overlooked. Overall we believe the intensity and ferociousness of the competition could dampen the long term growth outlook for Nutanix."
He added, "Near term, we expect Nutanix to meet or beat estimates and manage expectations - we cautioned investors (see pre-IPO report) about the euphoria which may not last."
Shares of Nutanix closed at $34.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Outperform
- Pacific Crest Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Overweight
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesIPO, Srini Nandury
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!