Summit Redstone Starts GoDaddy Inc (GDDY) at Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Summit Redstone initiates coverage on GoDaddy Inc (NYSE: GDDY) with a Buy rating and a price target of $41.00.
Analyst Jonathan Kees commented, "With more than a $10B addressable market in the U.S. alone targeting SMBs, GoDaddy (GDDY) has strong competitive advantages that enable market share growth and leadership. The advantages include a well-known brand, large customer base, and significant scale, which together with targeted marketing, in-language build-out’s, and product add-on’s, should facilitate a more successful expansion overseas and growth of Average Revenue Per User (ARPU). In addition, we find the financial guidance and targets such as 2016 revenue growth and long term adjusted EBITDA margin of mid 20% achievable at the very least because its main competitors are preoccupied with major acquisitions and in our view not as focused on the market thus presenting a share opportunity and secondarily GDDY has been investing in its technology, platform, and brand allowing it flexibility to pull back on opex spending if desired in order to meet margin goals. We launch with a BUY as we believe that the consistent performance continues and that GDDY maintains its competitive position, market leadership, and financials improvement. Our $41 price target is based on 3.5x EV/2017 sales of $2.1B."
Shares of GoDaddy Inc closed at $34.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!