Street Watchdog Research Raises Price Target on LendingClub (LC) to $10
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Street Watchdog Research raised its price target on LendingClub (NYSE: LC) to $10 from $9.
"While LendingClub still faces challenges, we see the current depressed share price as a buying opportunity. With Mr. Trump’s win and some possible financial deregulation, we are modeling a breakeven quarter by the third quarter of 2017 and a clear path for LendingClub to be trading at or above $10 within a one-year period."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $105 at Instinet
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Dun & Bradstreet (DNB) to Neutral
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Drexel Hamilton
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!