Street Watchdog Research Cuts PT on 21Vianet Group (VNET) to $5
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Street Watchdog Research is out negative again on 21Vianet Group (NASDAQ: VNET) and lowered its price target to $5, suggesting another 46% downside from Thursday's close of $9.31. The firm has been negative on the stock since the low $20s.
The firm continues to point to discrepancies in its financial reporting, which in the past they reported to the SEC.
The firm highlighted: "When we looked at both of the quarterly reports for the first two quarters of 2016, the sum of total net revenues is $271 million; yet the company reports 2016 YTD total net revenues of just under $267 million for its 2016 Q2 YTD numbers. The discrepancies are not due to foreign exchange gains or losses, because the company accounts for those gains/losses as a separate line item on its Consolidated Statements of Operations. At best, the company’s financial statements are sloppy and mismanaged; at worst, they are padded or enhanced to commit outright fraud. In either case, we are lowering our price target for a third time to $5.00."
Street Watchdog Research said they remain short 21Vianet.
The full press release can be seen here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- American Midstream Partners (AMID), JP Energy Partners (JPEP) Enter ~$2B Merger Agreement
- Gigamon (GIMO) PT Raised to $58 at Needham & Company Ahead of Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!