Street Watchdog Research Cautious on LifeVantage (LFVN), Sets $6 PT
- Wall Street opens higher as oil prices rise
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Oil climbs after industry data shows U.S. inventory draw
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/28: (SEED) (AVXL) (ATHX) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (SONC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Street Watchdog Research is out negative on LifeVantage Corp (NASDAQ: LFVN), setting a $6 downside price target. Street Watchdog cited multiple recent auditor changes and a premium valuation to peers, among other things.
The full release can be seen here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sarepta Therapeutic (SRPT) PT Raised Sharply to 'Street High' $108 at RBC Capital
- Actives: AAPL PG NKE FB AMZN TWTR MRK BABA DB
- Volatility indexes prices
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!