Street Watchdog Research Cautious on LifeVantage (LFVN), Sets $6 PT
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Street Watchdog Research is out negative on LifeVantage Corp (NASDAQ: LFVN), setting a $6 downside price target. Street Watchdog cited multiple recent auditor changes and a premium valuation to peers, among other things.
The full release can be seen here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Investor worries over Trump, U.S. policy on the rise: BAML
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!