Street Watchdog Research Cautious on LifeVantage (LFVN), Sets $6 PT
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Street Watchdog Research is out negative on LifeVantage Corp (NASDAQ: LFVN), setting a $6 downside price target. Street Watchdog cited multiple recent auditor changes and a premium valuation to peers, among other things.
The full release can be seen here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cantor Fitzgerald Defends Corbus Pharmaceuticals (CRBP) Following Short Report
- NYSE Arca options declares self-help and has suspended routing to NYSE Amex Options
- Jim Chanos Negative Again on Valeant Pharma (VRX) in CNBC Interview
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!