Street Watchdog Research Cautious on LifeVantage (LFVN), Sets $6 PT
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Street Watchdog Research is out negative on LifeVantage Corp (NASDAQ: LFVN), setting a $6 downside price target. Street Watchdog cited multiple recent auditor changes and a premium valuation to peers, among other things.
The full release can be seen here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Express Scripts (ESRX) on Watch Amid Citron Interview
- Stocks with call price movement; DB GM
- Campbell Soup (CPB) December calls active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!