Stratasys (SSYS): Demos Two New Industrial Grade Technologies Ahead Of IMTS - Needham
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst, James Ricchiuti reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Stratasys Inc. (NASDAQ: SSYS) after the company previewed two new next-generation industrial-grade FDM and extrusion 3D printing technologies. These new products are designed for producing large parts for the aerospace and automotive markets and composite parts using an 8-axis motion system. Formal demonstrations of the technologies will begin at the International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS) in Chicago early next month.
The analyst stated "The technology demonstration should help answer at least in part concerns some investors have had about SSYS's competitive position in the market as established 3D printing competitors and new players like HP and Carbon attempt to address the gap in fit, form, and function between prototyping and advanced additive manufacturing".
No change to the price target of $24.00.
Shares of Stratasys Inc. closed at $22.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on ChannelAdvisor (ECOM) After Meeting with Management
- RBC says 'Trump-onomics' has Reset Industrial Expansion Clock - (HDS) (WCC) (GWW) (MMM)
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!