Stratasys (SSYS): Demos Two New Industrial Grade Technologies Ahead Of IMTS - Needham
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, James Ricchiuti reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Stratasys Inc. (NASDAQ: SSYS) after the company previewed two new next-generation industrial-grade FDM and extrusion 3D printing technologies. These new products are designed for producing large parts for the aerospace and automotive markets and composite parts using an 8-axis motion system. Formal demonstrations of the technologies will begin at the International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS) in Chicago early next month.
The analyst stated "The technology demonstration should help answer at least in part concerns some investors have had about SSYS's competitive position in the market as established 3D printing competitors and new players like HP and Carbon attempt to address the gap in fit, form, and function between prototyping and advanced additive manufacturing".
No change to the price target of $24.00.
Shares of Stratasys Inc. closed at $22.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on AXT, Inc. (AXTI) Following 3Q Beat and Guidance
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Exelon Corp. (EXC) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on VCA Antech (WOOF) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!