Stifel Upgrades Starz (STRZA) to Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel upgraded Starz (NASDAQ: STRZA) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $36.00.
Analyst Benjamin Mogil commented, "We are upgrading Starz to a Buy and establishing a $36 target price. Our upgrade is predicated on continued strong operating results, attractive valuation support in light of the recent AT&T/TWX deal as well as optionality to further bolster its premium TV offering with the take-in of EPIX. 3Q16 results showed stronger than expected subscriber revenue growth while elevated programming costs dented results, commentary on lower than expected full year costs lead us to increase our estimates for the year. We are now Buy rated."
Shares of Starz closed at $31.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Health Care REIT (HCN) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!