Stifel Upgrades Starz (STRZA) to Buy
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Stifel upgraded Starz (NASDAQ: STRZA) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $36.00.
Analyst Benjamin Mogil commented, "We are upgrading Starz to a Buy and establishing a $36 target price. Our upgrade is predicated on continued strong operating results, attractive valuation support in light of the recent AT&T/TWX deal as well as optionality to further bolster its premium TV offering with the take-in of EPIX. 3Q16 results showed stronger than expected subscriber revenue growth while elevated programming costs dented results, commentary on lower than expected full year costs lead us to increase our estimates for the year. We are now Buy rated."
Shares of Starz closed at $31.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 1Q Report
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!