Stifel Upgrades Lions Gate (LGF) to Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Stifel upgraded Lions Gate (NYSE: LGF) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $26.00.
Analyst Benjamin Mogil commented, "Following Starz's 3Q16 better than expected subscriber growth and annual cost guidance slightly below our estimates, we are upgrading our rating on Lions Gate to a Buy from a Hold (as we did the same for Starz) as Starz contributes 70% of consolidated post-merger EBITDA. We view the continued improvement in Starz's fundamentals as offsetting what continues to be a weak slate at Lions Gate. We establish a target price of $26."
Shares of Lions Gate closed at $19.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesStifel, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!