Stifel Upgrades Lions Gate (LGF) to Buy
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel upgraded Lions Gate (NYSE: LGF) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $26.00.
Analyst Benjamin Mogil commented, "Following Starz's 3Q16 better than expected subscriber growth and annual cost guidance slightly below our estimates, we are upgrading our rating on Lions Gate to a Buy from a Hold (as we did the same for Starz) as Starz contributes 70% of consolidated post-merger EBITDA. We view the continued improvement in Starz's fundamentals as offsetting what continues to be a weak slate at Lions Gate. We establish a target price of $26."
Shares of Lions Gate closed at $19.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Lincoln Electric (LECO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesStifel, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!