Stifel Upgrades Hub Group (HUBG) to Buy
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Stifel upgraded Hub Group (NASDAQ: HUBG) from Hold to Buy with and maintains a price target of $44.00.
John Larkin commented, "Hub Group reported 2016 third quarter earnings after market close Wednesday, October 26th that reflected admirable operating performance despite a very challenging operating environment. Numbers had been trimmed a few points and expectations tempered a bit. On Thursday, October 27th, HUBG saw a significant amount of negative trading activity which we think was overdone. We see this as a buying opportunity and are increasing our rating from Hold to Buy. "
Shares of Hub Group closed at $35.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Colfax Corporation (CFX) to Outperform
- BTIG Raises Price Target on Cogent Communication (CCOI) to $50
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA) to $33
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!