Stifel Upgrades Hub Group (HUBG) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Stifel upgraded Hub Group (NASDAQ: HUBG) from Hold to Buy with and maintains a price target of $44.00.
John Larkin commented, "Hub Group reported 2016 third quarter earnings after market close Wednesday, October 26th that reflected admirable operating performance despite a very challenging operating environment. Numbers had been trimmed a few points and expectations tempered a bit. On Thursday, October 27th, HUBG saw a significant amount of negative trading activity which we think was overdone. We see this as a buying opportunity and are increasing our rating from Hold to Buy. "
Shares of Hub Group closed at $35.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
- Cowen Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!