Stifel Upgrades Hub Group (HUBG) to Buy
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Stifel upgraded Hub Group (NASDAQ: HUBG) from Hold to Buy with and maintains a price target of $44.00.
John Larkin commented, "Hub Group reported 2016 third quarter earnings after market close Wednesday, October 26th that reflected admirable operating performance despite a very challenging operating environment. Numbers had been trimmed a few points and expectations tempered a bit. On Thursday, October 27th, HUBG saw a significant amount of negative trading activity which we think was overdone. We see this as a buying opportunity and are increasing our rating from Hold to Buy. "
Shares of Hub Group closed at $35.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Mizuho Securities Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q Miss
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $290 at Stifel But Remains Sidelined
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!