Stifel Upgrades Francesca's Holdings (FRAN) to Buy
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 27, 2016 7:51 AM EDT)
Stifel upgraded Francesca's Holdings (NASDAQ: FRAN) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $18.00 (from $16.00). Analyst Richard E. Jaffe sees its business as unique, and he highlighted visibility on sales growth.
"We are upgrading shares of FRAN to Buy from Hold given the visibility for sales growth driven by store expansion and comparable sales lifted by an appealing merchandise assortment; the product of the re-invigorated merchandising effort. With possible leverage on occupancy, operating margin expansion seems reasonable and the valuation attractive. Additionally, the company recently announced the appointment of Steven Lawrence as CEO, a good fit for the organization, in our opinion," said Jaffe.
"We are establishing a price target of $18, which represents 15.7x our 2017 EPS estimate of $1.15 ($0.03 above consensus). A 15.7x multiple is at a modest premium to the one year average of the consensus out-year multiple of 15x. With an attractive operating model and visibility for improved results we upgrade the shares to a Buy rating," added the analyst.
Shares of Francesca's Holdings closed at $15.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!