Stifel Starts e.l.f. Beauty (ELF) at Hold
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Stifel initiates coverage on e.l.f. Beauty (NYSE: ELF) with a Hold rating and a price target of $25.00.
Analyst Mark Astrachan commented, "We are initiating coverage of e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. with a Hold rating on shares and establishing a $25 target price. Our target price is a blended average of ongoing and take-out multiples, or 16.8x 2019E EBITDA. We believe a premium valuation is warranted for ELF shares and view the company as an attractive acquisition target given our favorable outlook for the U.S. cosmetics market and e.l.f.’s growth potential. We estimate 2017, 2018, and 2019 EPS of $0.29, $0.39, and $0.61, respectively, corresponding to a four-year EPS CAGR of 41% on sales growth of 20%."
Shares of e.l.f. Beauty closed at $26.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Wex, Inc. (WEX) Following 3Q Report
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS) PT Raised to $65 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesStifel, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!