Stifel Starts e.l.f. Beauty (ELF) at Hold
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Oil rises on weaker dollar, Saudi commitment to cut output
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel initiates coverage on e.l.f. Beauty (NYSE: ELF) with a Hold rating and a price target of $25.00.
Analyst Mark Astrachan commented, "We are initiating coverage of e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. with a Hold rating on shares and establishing a $25 target price. Our target price is a blended average of ongoing and take-out multiples, or 16.8x 2019E EBITDA. We believe a premium valuation is warranted for ELF shares and view the company as an attractive acquisition target given our favorable outlook for the U.S. cosmetics market and e.l.f.’s growth potential. We estimate 2017, 2018, and 2019 EPS of $0.29, $0.39, and $0.61, respectively, corresponding to a four-year EPS CAGR of 41% on sales growth of 20%."
Shares of e.l.f. Beauty closed at $26.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Starts Buckeye (BPL) at Equalweight
- Morgan Stanley Starts Baidu (BIDU) at Equalweight
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Vitamin Shoppe (VSI) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesStifel, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!