Stifel Starts e.l.f. Beauty (ELF) at Hold
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Stifel initiates coverage on e.l.f. Beauty (NYSE: ELF) with a Hold rating and a price target of $25.00.
Analyst Mark Astrachan commented, "We are initiating coverage of e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. with a Hold rating on shares and establishing a $25 target price. Our target price is a blended average of ongoing and take-out multiples, or 16.8x 2019E EBITDA. We believe a premium valuation is warranted for ELF shares and view the company as an attractive acquisition target given our favorable outlook for the U.S. cosmetics market and e.l.f.’s growth potential. We estimate 2017, 2018, and 2019 EPS of $0.29, $0.39, and $0.61, respectively, corresponding to a four-year EPS CAGR of 41% on sales growth of 20%."
Shares of e.l.f. Beauty closed at $26.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo! (YHOO): Downgrading To Hold, Raising PT - Jefferies
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Halliburton (HAL) Following 3Q Report
- Jefferies Cuts Numbers on Lululemon (LULU) Amid Still Elevated Promotions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesStifel, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!