Stifel Starts Rush Enterprises Inc. (RUSHA) at Hold
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Stifel initiates coverage on Rush Enterprises Inc. (NASDAQ: RUSHA) with a Hold rating and a price target of $22.00.
Analyst Michael Baudendistel commented, "We are cautious currently, as valuation appears stretched relative to historical averages and as we expect 2017 will be a challenging year for new truck sales, especially in Class 8 tractors due to equipment excesses, and our expectation that used truck fundamentals may deteriorate further given the steady supply of trucks expected to enter the market. But, Rush may show some stability relative to its peers given its steady parts and service income and a somewhat less cyclical customer base, which may limit downside for the stock. Our 12-month target price is $22 (or 14.0x our 2018 EPS estimate of $1.55)."
Shares of Rush Enterprises Inc. closed at $24.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!