Stifel Starts Rush Enterprises Inc. (RUSHA) at Hold
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Stifel initiates coverage on Rush Enterprises Inc. (NASDAQ: RUSHA) with a Hold rating and a price target of $22.00.
Analyst Michael Baudendistel commented, "We are cautious currently, as valuation appears stretched relative to historical averages and as we expect 2017 will be a challenging year for new truck sales, especially in Class 8 tractors due to equipment excesses, and our expectation that used truck fundamentals may deteriorate further given the steady supply of trucks expected to enter the market. But, Rush may show some stability relative to its peers given its steady parts and service income and a somewhat less cyclical customer base, which may limit downside for the stock. Our 12-month target price is $22 (or 14.0x our 2018 EPS estimate of $1.55)."
Shares of Rush Enterprises Inc. closed at $24.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Safe Bulkers (SB) at Hold
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!