Stifel Starts Rush Enterprises Inc. (RUSHA) at Hold
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel initiates coverage on Rush Enterprises Inc. (NASDAQ: RUSHA) with a Hold rating and a price target of $22.00.
Analyst Michael Baudendistel commented, "We are cautious currently, as valuation appears stretched relative to historical averages and as we expect 2017 will be a challenging year for new truck sales, especially in Class 8 tractors due to equipment excesses, and our expectation that used truck fundamentals may deteriorate further given the steady supply of trucks expected to enter the market. But, Rush may show some stability relative to its peers given its steady parts and service income and a somewhat less cyclical customer base, which may limit downside for the stock. Our 12-month target price is $22 (or 14.0x our 2018 EPS estimate of $1.55)."
Shares of Rush Enterprises Inc. closed at $24.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!