Stifel Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Hold
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Stifel initiates coverage on Nutanix (NASDAQ: NTNX) with a Hold rating and a price target of $35.00.
Analyst Aaron Rakers commented, "We are initiating coverage on Nutanix with a Hold rating and a $35 target price – 4.8x EV/sales on our C2017 estimate. We establish C2016, C2017, and C2018 revenue (+ change in deferred) estimates at $796.6M (+78% y/y vs. +102% y/y in C2015), $1.044B (+31% y/y) and $1.432B (+37% y/y). We think Nutanix has solidly positioned / differentiated itself to be one of the primary beneficiaries of the fast growing adoption of hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) - a market continuing to evolve as one of the most disruptive trends in enterprise storage; IDC currently estimates HCI to grow from ~$950M in 2015 to +$5.6B by 2020."
Shares of Nutanix closed at $29.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nutanix (NTNX) PT Raised to $38 at Oppenheimer
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Paycom Software (PAYC) at Outperform
- Dougherty & Co Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!