Stifel Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Hold
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel initiates coverage on Nutanix (NASDAQ: NTNX) with a Hold rating and a price target of $35.00.
Analyst Aaron Rakers commented, "We are initiating coverage on Nutanix with a Hold rating and a $35 target price – 4.8x EV/sales on our C2017 estimate. We establish C2016, C2017, and C2018 revenue (+ change in deferred) estimates at $796.6M (+78% y/y vs. +102% y/y in C2015), $1.044B (+31% y/y) and $1.432B (+37% y/y). We think Nutanix has solidly positioned / differentiated itself to be one of the primary beneficiaries of the fast growing adoption of hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) - a market continuing to evolve as one of the most disruptive trends in enterprise storage; IDC currently estimates HCI to grow from ~$950M in 2015 to +$5.6B by 2020."
Shares of Nutanix closed at $29.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Starts Enable Midstream Partners (ENBL) at Hold
- Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) PT Lowered to $56 at Jefferies Amid Adult Tourette's Data
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!