Stifel Starts Electronics for Imaging Inc. (EFII) at Buy
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Stifel initiates coverage on Electronics for Imaging Inc. (NASDAQ: EFII) with a Buy rating and a price target of $53.00.
Analyst Aaron Rakers commented, "We are initiating coverage on Electronics for Imaging Inc. (EFI) with a Buy rating and a $53 per share target price – ~9x EV/EBITDA on our 2018 estimates. We view EFI as having a strong/expanding position to capitalize on the analog-to-digital printing across a variety of industrial print applications – the Imaging of Things."
Shares of Electronics for Imaging Inc. closed at $45.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- Morgan Stanley Assumes Alibaba (BABA) at Overweight; Positive on Ecosystem and AliCould
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!