Stifel Starts Electronics for Imaging Inc. (EFII) at Buy
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel initiates coverage on Electronics for Imaging Inc. (NASDAQ: EFII) with a Buy rating and a price target of $53.00.
Analyst Aaron Rakers commented, "We are initiating coverage on Electronics for Imaging Inc. (EFI) with a Buy rating and a $53 per share target price – ~9x EV/EBITDA on our 2018 estimates. We view EFI as having a strong/expanding position to capitalize on the analog-to-digital printing across a variety of industrial print applications – the Imaging of Things."
Shares of Electronics for Imaging Inc. closed at $45.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Boston Properties Inc. (BXP) to Hold
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Essendant (ESND) to $18 Following EPS Miss
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!