Stifel Starts Electronics for Imaging Inc. (EFII) at Buy
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Stifel initiates coverage on Electronics for Imaging Inc. (NASDAQ: EFII) with a Buy rating and a price target of $53.00.
Analyst Aaron Rakers commented, "We are initiating coverage on Electronics for Imaging Inc. (EFI) with a Buy rating and a $53 per share target price – ~9x EV/EBITDA on our 2018 estimates. We view EFI as having a strong/expanding position to capitalize on the analog-to-digital printing across a variety of industrial print applications – the Imaging of Things."
Shares of Electronics for Imaging Inc. closed at $45.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts TransDigm (TDG) at Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts FLIR Systems, Inc. (FLIR) at Hold
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts KLX Inc (KLXI) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!