Stifel Starts Black Stone Minerals (BSM) at Buy
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel initiates coverage on Black Stone Minerals (NYSE: BSM) with a Buy rating and a price target of $19.00.
Analyst Brian Brungardt, Jr. commented, "Black Stone Minerals LP (BSM) offers investors a geographically well diversified option for those seeking direct commodity exposure. Additionally, through the use of escalating minimum quarterly distributions (“MQD”) and subordinated units, we anticipate the partnership will be able to achieve the targeted 9% annual DPU growth through 2019. With units trading at a current yield of approximately 6.9% and an EV/NTM EBITDA multiple of 12.0x, we view the units attractively positioned and, in turn, are initiating coverage with a Buy rating and establishing a target price of $19.00"
Shares of Black Stone Minerals closed at $16.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Dollar Tree (DLTR) to $96; Reiterates Market Perform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!