Stifel Starts Black Stone Minerals (BSM) at Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel initiates coverage on Black Stone Minerals (NYSE: BSM) with a Buy rating and a price target of $19.00.
Analyst Brian Brungardt, Jr. commented, "Black Stone Minerals LP (BSM) offers investors a geographically well diversified option for those seeking direct commodity exposure. Additionally, through the use of escalating minimum quarterly distributions (“MQD”) and subordinated units, we anticipate the partnership will be able to achieve the targeted 9% annual DPU growth through 2019. With units trading at a current yield of approximately 6.9% and an EV/NTM EBITDA multiple of 12.0x, we view the units attractively positioned and, in turn, are initiating coverage with a Buy rating and establishing a target price of $19.00"
Shares of Black Stone Minerals closed at $16.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Safe Bulkers (SB) at Hold
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!