Stifel Starts Black Stone Minerals (BSM) at Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel initiates coverage on Black Stone Minerals (NYSE: BSM) with a Buy rating and a price target of $19.00.
Analyst Brian Brungardt, Jr. commented, "Black Stone Minerals LP (BSM) offers investors a geographically well diversified option for those seeking direct commodity exposure. Additionally, through the use of escalating minimum quarterly distributions (“MQD”) and subordinated units, we anticipate the partnership will be able to achieve the targeted 9% annual DPU growth through 2019. With units trading at a current yield of approximately 6.9% and an EV/NTM EBITDA multiple of 12.0x, we view the units attractively positioned and, in turn, are initiating coverage with a Buy rating and establishing a target price of $19.00"
Shares of Black Stone Minerals closed at $16.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!