Stifel Sees Strong Home Security Growth for Ambarella (AMBA)
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Stifel analyst Kevin Cassidy reiterated a Buy rating and $86 price target on Ambarella (NASDAQ: AMBA) saying they are expected strong home security growth.
Cassidy commented, "We believe continued traction in consumer IP security holds potential upside to our F3Q17 estimates. We estimate IP security revenue will account for ~39% of total revenue while growing ~20% q/q. We are modeling GoPro orders of 1.5mn units in F3Q, and 0.6mn units in F4Q for a total of 2.1mn units. In our view, GoPro’s recent report implies shipments closer to 3mn Hero5 cameras, but we remain conservative to allow for potentially lower retail sell-through. We estimate GoPro will account for only ~10% of FY17 and FY18 revenue, down from ~26% in FY16. We continue to recommend the shares based on our estimated +33% revenue and earnings growth y/y for Ambarella in FY18 with increasing automotive exposure beyond FY18."
Shares of Ambarella closed at $62.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Coca-Cola European Partners (CCE) to Hold
- Deutsche Bank Starts Verisk Analytics (VRSK) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!