Stifel Sees American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) Momentum as Strong and Sustainable; Affirms at 'Buy'
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Stifel affirms American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE: AEO) at Buy with a $22 price target following Q2 results and outlook.
The firm commented today,
Customers responded favorably to the company’s innovative merchandise assortment, higher quality product and more compelling shopping experience fueling sales and margin. Strength was broadbased with both AE brand and Aerie comping positive.
Stifel also said,
We believe AEO’s momentum is strong and sustainable. In addition to the positive customer response to the company’s compelling and innovative merchandise assortment, we believe there are several initiatives in place to further drive sales and OM expansion likely into the mid-teens. These include: a new AE brand marketing campaign this fall (designed to strengthen engagement and create a stronger emotional connection), e-commerce growth (both domestically and internationally), enhanced omni-channel capabilities (ship from store, in-store pick-up, new mobile app) and real-estate rationalization (increasing aerie square footage, factory stores and international franchise locations and closing underperforming stores).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- RBC Capital Neutral on GE's (GE) Q3 Report, Outlook; Reaffirms at 'Outperform'
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!