Stifel Resumes Cisco (CSCO) at Hold
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Stifel resumes coverage on Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) with a Hold rating and a fair value target of $34.00.
Analyst Aaron Rakers highlights the company's Data Center strategy. " As we evaluate Cisco’s vast product and solutions portfolio and growth drivers, we believe one of the most significant disconnects between Cisco’s growth expectations and Street estimates exists in the company’s Data Center segment – i.e., Cisco previously targeting a 20-25% 3-5 year revenue CAGR vs. our current F2016-F2019 estimate at a 3% CAGR. We believe a deepening push in the data center market will be a focus – rack-optimized servers (Cisco at only ~3.5% revenue share), hyper-converged infrastructure / storage (market estimated growing to ~$6B by 2020), software, etc."
Shares of Cisco closed at $31.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!