Stifel Remains Sidelined on Ulta Salon (ULTA) - PT to $277
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel reiterated a Hold rating on ULTA Salon (NASDAQ: ULTA), and raised the price target to $277.00 (from $260.00), ahead of the company's investor meeting on October 13th.
Analyst Mark Astrachan commented, "We believe Ulta has a long-term store opportunity of 1,700 doors, above its current 1,200 door target, first introduced in 2012, and compared to 907 locations at the end of F2Q16 (July). (We include in our analysis small-store formats but exclude potential international expansion, while the company’s 1,200 door target excludes both other store formats and international opportunity.) We anticipate the company will update store expectations at its October 13, 2016 investor meeting."
Shares of ULTA Salon closed at $239.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!