Stifel Remains Sidelined on Ulta Salon (ULTA) - PT to $277
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Stifel reiterated a Hold rating on ULTA Salon (NASDAQ: ULTA), and raised the price target to $277.00 (from $260.00), ahead of the company's investor meeting on October 13th.
Analyst Mark Astrachan commented, "We believe Ulta has a long-term store opportunity of 1,700 doors, above its current 1,200 door target, first introduced in 2012, and compared to 907 locations at the end of F2Q16 (July). (We include in our analysis small-store formats but exclude potential international expansion, while the company’s 1,200 door target excludes both other store formats and international opportunity.) We anticipate the company will update store expectations at its October 13, 2016 investor meeting."
Shares of ULTA Salon closed at $239.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Bear Poser at Susquehanna Modestly Lifts Numbers
- ADTRAN (ADTN) PT Raised to $27.50 at MKM Partners Following Strong 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!