Stifel Reiterates Hold Rating on Tilly's, Inc. (TLYS) Following 2Q Results and Guidance
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel reiterated a Hold rating on Tilly's, Inc. (NYSE: TLYS) following the company's 2Q earnings report. TLYS reported EPS of $0.05, above the consensus of $(0.03) and guidance of $(0.06)-$0.00. The company provided 3Q EPS guidance in the range of $0.07-$0.13, in-line with consensus.
Analyst Richard Jaffe commented, "Management indicated that early results for BTS have been mixed due to a shift in timing of start dates and tax-free days. Traffic remains challenged during off-peak selling periods; however, online (approx 12% of revenues) has had solid and consistent results. We believe that overall the company will have a good back to school selling season given its broad offering of trend-right brands. We anticipate traffic trends to remain weak during off-peak selling periods which supports management’s cautious guidance."
Shares of Tilly's closed at $7.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Boston Properties Inc. (BXP) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Planet Fitness (PLNT) Following Solid 3Q
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!