Stifel Reiterates Hold Rating on Tilly's, Inc. (TLYS) Following 2Q Results and Guidance
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Stifel reiterated a Hold rating on Tilly's, Inc. (NYSE: TLYS) following the company's 2Q earnings report. TLYS reported EPS of $0.05, above the consensus of $(0.03) and guidance of $(0.06)-$0.00. The company provided 3Q EPS guidance in the range of $0.07-$0.13, in-line with consensus.
Analyst Richard Jaffe commented, "Management indicated that early results for BTS have been mixed due to a shift in timing of start dates and tax-free days. Traffic remains challenged during off-peak selling periods; however, online (approx 12% of revenues) has had solid and consistent results. We believe that overall the company will have a good back to school selling season given its broad offering of trend-right brands. We anticipate traffic trends to remain weak during off-peak selling periods which supports management’s cautious guidance."
Shares of Tilly's closed at $7.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- Preferred Bank (PFBC) PT Raised to $65 at FBR Capital Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!