Stifel Reiterates Buy on Urban Outfitters (URBN) Following 2Q
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating on Urban Outfitters, Inc. (NASDAQ: URBN), and raised the price target to $40.00 (from $35.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. URBN reported an $0.11 EPS beat. Stifel believes that URBN is a particularly well-positioned business for the retail environment of today.
Analyst Richard Jaffe commented, "URBN reported 2Q EPS of $0.66, $0.11 above consensus and our estimate. The beat vs. our estimate was driven by better than expected sales and gross margin. EPS increased an impressive 27% vs. LY as solid execution drove positive comps and substantial merchandise margin improvement."
Shares of Urban Outfitters, Inc. closed at $31.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- MKM Partners Cuts Price Target on Target (TGT) to $70 Following Reported Holiday Sales
- Barclays Downgrades Cerner (CERN) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!