Stifel Reiterates Buy on Urban Outfitters (URBN) Following 2Q
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating on Urban Outfitters, Inc. (NASDAQ: URBN), and raised the price target to $40.00 (from $35.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. URBN reported an $0.11 EPS beat. Stifel believes that URBN is a particularly well-positioned business for the retail environment of today.
Analyst Richard Jaffe commented, "URBN reported 2Q EPS of $0.66, $0.11 above consensus and our estimate. The beat vs. our estimate was driven by better than expected sales and gross margin. EPS increased an impressive 27% vs. LY as solid execution drove positive comps and substantial merchandise margin improvement."
Shares of Urban Outfitters, Inc. closed at $31.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Dollar General (DG) Following 3Q
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!