Stifel Reiterates Buy on Range Resources (RRC) Following Bottom-Up Analysis
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating and $52.00 price target on Range Resources (NYSE: RRC) following a bottom-up analysis. Following the analysis, Stifel concluded that the street's production estimates were too low if RRC maintains 8-rig drilling program and raised estimates up 7% to 2.28 Bcfe/d.
Analyst Michael Scialla commented, "We are raising our 2017 production forecast to 2.28 Bcfe/d, 7% above our previous estimate, 12% above street consensus, and 47% above our 2016 forecast. Our estimate implies annual organic growth of 11% y/y from the company’s legacy properties, 48% y/y from the MRD assets, and 20% pro forma the MRD acquisition."
Shares of Range Resources closed at $38.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Range Resources (RRC) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Potential Capacity Crunch May Slow Momentum vs. Sprint (S) - FBR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesStifel, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!