Stifel Reiterates Buy on Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) Following Investor Meetings
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating and $51.00 price target on Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NASDAQ: NCLH) after hosting investor meetings. Stifel believes that management's goal is to slowly restore investor confidence by being as conservative as possible with their outlook/guidance moving forward.
Analyst Steven Wieczynski commented, "We recently hosted a series of well attended investor meetings with Norwegian management including their CEO, Frank Del Rio, CFO, Wendy Beck and IR, Andrea DeMarco. We come away from the meetings with our positive thesis still intact and continue to believe shares remain grossly undervalued. We reiterate our Buy rating and $51 (12.5x 2017E EPS) price target."
Shares of Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings closed at $37.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI): Cutting PT on Call of Duty Weakness - Mizuho
- Fitbit (FIT): Cutting PT On Demand Concerns - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!