Stifel Reiterates Buy on Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) Following Investor Meetings
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating and $51.00 price target on Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NASDAQ: NCLH) after hosting investor meetings. Stifel believes that management's goal is to slowly restore investor confidence by being as conservative as possible with their outlook/guidance moving forward.
Analyst Steven Wieczynski commented, "We recently hosted a series of well attended investor meetings with Norwegian management including their CEO, Frank Del Rio, CFO, Wendy Beck and IR, Andrea DeMarco. We come away from the meetings with our positive thesis still intact and continue to believe shares remain grossly undervalued. We reiterate our Buy rating and $51 (12.5x 2017E EPS) price target."
Shares of Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings closed at $37.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades EMCOR Group (EME) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!