Stifel Reiterates Buy on Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) Following Investor Meetings
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating and $51.00 price target on Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NASDAQ: NCLH) after hosting investor meetings. Stifel believes that management's goal is to slowly restore investor confidence by being as conservative as possible with their outlook/guidance moving forward.
Analyst Steven Wieczynski commented, "We recently hosted a series of well attended investor meetings with Norwegian management including their CEO, Frank Del Rio, CFO, Wendy Beck and IR, Andrea DeMarco. We come away from the meetings with our positive thesis still intact and continue to believe shares remain grossly undervalued. We reiterate our Buy rating and $51 (12.5x 2017E EPS) price target."
Shares of Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings closed at $37.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Highwoods Properties Inc. (HIW) to Buy
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on TTM Technologies (TTMI) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!