Stifel Reiterates Buy on Kraft Heinz (KHC) After Adjusting Estimates
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating and $95.00 price target on Kraft Heinz Company (NASDAQ: KHC) after adjusting estimates. 2017 EPS estimates have been increased slightly to $4.06 (up $0.03). 2016 estimates remain unchanged.
Analyst Christopher Growe commented, "Kraft Heinz maintains one of the strongest growth profiles within the Consumer Staples industry and we maintain confidence in its growth outlook and therefore continued upside for the shares from this level. We continue with our Buy rating and $95 target price. We are raising our EPS estimates in FY17 and FY18 due to lower interest costs and the benefit of the licenses from Mondelez reverting back to the company in FY18."
Shares of Kraft Heinz Company closed at $88.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Packaging Corp. (PKG) to $93; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!