Stifel Reiterates Buy on Kraft Heinz (KHC) After Adjusting Estimates
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating and $95.00 price target on Kraft Heinz Company (NASDAQ: KHC) after adjusting estimates. 2017 EPS estimates have been increased slightly to $4.06 (up $0.03). 2016 estimates remain unchanged.
Analyst Christopher Growe commented, "Kraft Heinz maintains one of the strongest growth profiles within the Consumer Staples industry and we maintain confidence in its growth outlook and therefore continued upside for the shares from this level. We continue with our Buy rating and $95 target price. We are raising our EPS estimates in FY17 and FY18 due to lower interest costs and the benefit of the licenses from Mondelez reverting back to the company in FY18."
Shares of Kraft Heinz Company closed at $88.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Zendesk (ZEN) Falls as JMP Checks Suggest Q4 Bookings May Disappoint
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $48; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!