Stifel Reiterates Buy on Kraft Heinz (KHC) After Adjusting Estimates
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating and $95.00 price target on Kraft Heinz Company (NASDAQ: KHC) after adjusting estimates. 2017 EPS estimates have been increased slightly to $4.06 (up $0.03). 2016 estimates remain unchanged.
Analyst Christopher Growe commented, "Kraft Heinz maintains one of the strongest growth profiles within the Consumer Staples industry and we maintain confidence in its growth outlook and therefore continued upside for the shares from this level. We continue with our Buy rating and $95 target price. We are raising our EPS estimates in FY17 and FY18 due to lower interest costs and the benefit of the licenses from Mondelez reverting back to the company in FY18."
Shares of Kraft Heinz Company closed at $88.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Dollar General (DG) Following 3Q
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!