Stifel Reiterates Buy on Iron Mountain (IRM) After Meeting with Management
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating and $44.00 price target on Iron Mountain (NYSE: IRM) after meeting with management. Management noted the vendor consolidation trend, in certain cases, is moving from two providers to one provider. Stifel views this as a positive in the context of IRM purchasing its next-largest competitor.
Analyst Shlomo Rosenbaum commented, "We walked away from IRM management meetings last week with incremental comfort around the sustainability of the storage business on a number of fronts. First, there are practical hurdles for document scanning to replace regular document storage with regard to documents that are used for proof/evidence. Second, the continued move towards vendor consolidation among large clients improves IRM’s market position, particularly after the purchase of Recall. Planned Recall synergies and transformation program cost take-outs are either on schedule or ahead of schedule, and we expect the impact in 2016 to be more 4Q weighted. We continue to believe that investors do not appreciate the EBITDA/OIBDA margin expansion coming in 2017, which should give comfort that cost synergies are achievable and that the dividend can continue to grow. We reiterate our Buy rating and $44 target price on the shares."
Shares of Iron Mountain closed at $36.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO): Another Beat And Raise - Drexel Hamilton
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!