Stifel Reiterates Buy on Brunswick (BC) Ahead of 3Q Report
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating and $60.00 price target on Brunswick Corp (NYSE: BC) ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report. Stifel estimates adjusted EPS will be $0.91, on revenue of $1.108 billion. Stifel also expects continued momentum for OB engines + contributions from P&A acquisitions.
Analyst Drew Crum commented, "Brunswick Corporation is scheduled to report 3Q results on October 27. Our estimates include EPS of $0.91 (vs. $0.77) on revenue of $1.108 billion (+12%), which positions us generally in line with consensus. We expect continued momentum for OB engines + contributions from P&A acquisitions, a positive U.S. boat sales comp, and the addition of Cybex, to drive top-line increases across all segments, while investment spending/acquisition-related costs/FX should moderate and yield a slight uptick for profit growth (vs. 1H16). We are NOT anticipating any material adjustments to 2016 guidance with this report, and our estimates are largely unchanged. We recently added BC to the Stifel Select List, and with the shares trading at 12.1x our 2017 adj. EPS estimate, valuations are reasonable relative to forecasted growth (mid/high teens), in our opinion. We continue to recommend purchase."
Shares of Brunswick Corp closed at $48.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!