Stifel Reiterates Buy Following Carnival Corp's (CCL) Strong 3Q
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating and $60.00 price target on Carnival Corporation (NYSE: CCL) following the company's 3Q. CCL delivered the strongest quarterly earnings in the company’s history, with the results exceeding guidance and consensus. Adjusted EPS was reported at $1.92, ahead of the $1.88 consensus. Management’s guidance called for EPS of $1.83 to $1.87.
Analyst Steven Wieczynski commented, "At this point, we don’t know what there is left to say. Not only did CCL deliver the strongest quarterly earnings in the company’s history, with the results exceeding guidance and consensus, the company raised its full-year EPS outlook and spoke positively about its order book through F1H17. In response to the highlighted accomplishments, the market treated CCL shares to another selloff, with shares trading off by as much as 3% at their intraday lows. We get it, this is not a story absent a bear case, particularly as concerns over the potential for a global consumer-led macro slowdown continue to mount; however, we think it is time investors give CCL shares the credit they are due."
Shares of Carnival Corporation closed at $46.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Western Digital (WDC) PT Raised to $100 at Brean Capital on Way to $120
- RBC says 'Trump-onomics' has Reset Industrial Expansion Clock - (HDS) (WCC) (GWW) (MMM)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!