Stifel Reiterates Bullish View on Kite Pharma (KITE) Following New Trial News
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Stifel analyst Thomas Shrader reiterated a Buy rating and $74 price target on Kite Pharma (NASDAQ: KITE) after the company announced this morning a new trial combining KTE-019 with Genentech’s anti-PD-L1 antibody atezolizumab.
Shrader commented, "This cost-shared trial will explore using an immuno-stimulatory signal to keep CAR-T cells active longer in patients. The trial will focus on chemo-refractory DLBCL patients rather than SCT relapsed DLBCL patients – a group that by all accounts, looks more difficult to treat. We expect this trial to be relatively exploratory with low doses tested first along with some experimentation as to when to add the immuno-stimulatory signal."
Shares of Kite Pharma closed at $56.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!