Stifel Raises price Target on Electronic Arts (EA) Ahead of 2Q Earnings Report
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating on Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA), and raised the price target to $88.00 (from $87.00), ahead of the company's 2Q earnings report. Electronic Arts is scheduled to report results on November 1st. Stifel's estimates non-GAAP EPS of $0.43 (vs. $0.65) on revenue of $1.088 billion, which is generally in line with consensus and slightly above guidance.
Analyst Drew Crum commented, "Electronic Arts is scheduled to report FY2Q results on November 1st. Our estimates include non-GAAP EPS of $0.43 (vs. $0.65) on revenue of $1.088 billion (-5%) which positions us generally in line with consensus and slightly above guidance ~ the expected y/y decline largely reflects the timing of the FIFA release this year. We’ve updated our game model (incrementally more bullish on Battlefield 1, more bearish on Titanfall 2), but our estimates are unchanged. Overall, we expect EA to deliver a solid quarter, remain positive on the company's 2H line-up and the longer-term prospects for video game publishers, generally, and continue to recommend purchase of the shares."
Shares of Electronic Arts closed at $82.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Cuts Price Target on Conmed (CNMD) to $43; Reiterates Market Perform
- Wedbush Remains Bullish on Amazon.com (AMZN) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!