Stifel Raises price Target on Electronic Arts (EA) Ahead of 2Q Earnings Report
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Stifel reiterated a Buy rating on Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA), and raised the price target to $88.00 (from $87.00), ahead of the company's 2Q earnings report. Electronic Arts is scheduled to report results on November 1st. Stifel's estimates non-GAAP EPS of $0.43 (vs. $0.65) on revenue of $1.088 billion, which is generally in line with consensus and slightly above guidance.
Analyst Drew Crum commented, "Electronic Arts is scheduled to report FY2Q results on November 1st. Our estimates include non-GAAP EPS of $0.43 (vs. $0.65) on revenue of $1.088 billion (-5%) which positions us generally in line with consensus and slightly above guidance ~ the expected y/y decline largely reflects the timing of the FIFA release this year. We’ve updated our game model (incrementally more bullish on Battlefield 1, more bearish on Titanfall 2), but our estimates are unchanged. Overall, we expect EA to deliver a solid quarter, remain positive on the company's 2H line-up and the longer-term prospects for video game publishers, generally, and continue to recommend purchase of the shares."
Shares of Electronic Arts closed at $82.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NetEase (NTES) PT Raised To $305 At Goldman Sachs, Maintains Buy
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Himax Technologies (HIMX) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (CHD) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!